- Place corn in blender or food processor, and purée until coarse.
- Transfer corn to heavy saucepan, and add squash, garlic, salt, pepper, water and broth powder. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook until squash is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium heat, and add oil.
- Toss diced tofu in flour, and sauté until browned on all sides.
- Add pine nuts, and sauté 1 minute more.
- When squash is tender, add tofu and pine nuts, stir and continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat, garnish with scallions and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.