Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Closet Cooking
- Serves: 2 servings
- ½ pound pasta
- 6 slices bacon (cut into 1 inch slices)
- 2 cups squash (cut into small pieces)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sage (chopped)
- pepper to taste
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Fry the bacon in a pan.
- Drain most of the fat from the pan but reserve some to cook the squash.
- Add the squash, garlic, sage and pepper and toss to coat in the bacon grease.
- Mix the egg yolk, heavy cream and parmigiano reggiano in a bowl.
- Drain the cooked pasta keeping some of the water.
- Add the pasta to the pan and toss.
- Remove the pan from the heat and wait for the sizzling to stop.
- Add the egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Add a bit of the pasta water and toss to mix and coat.
- Garnish with more sage & serve.