Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wow bread in a pressure cooker!!! I never would have thought of that.
- Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup nuts, dates and/or raisins
- 4 cups water
- In pressure cooker with rack.
- Combine egg and sugar.
- Sift flour, soda and baking powder.
- Add buttermilk alternately with sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Add nuts and stuff.
- Turn into buttered bowl and cover with wax paper.
- Place bowl in cooker on rack with water.
- Place cover on cooker.
- Steam without pressure weight for 15 minutes, then cook at cook position for 25 minutes, allow to cool naturally.