Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups instant oatmeal
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 cups blueberries
- Mix together oatmeal, flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries and spoon into preheated, lightly oiled waffle iron.