- 2 stalks of celery
- 12 large three-ring pretzels
- 6 tbsp peanut butter or cream cheese
- about 18 raisins or currants
- 12 slivered almonds or enoki mushrooms
- Wash the celery.
- Using plastic knives, cut the celery into thirds.
- Fill each celery stalk with one tablespoon of either peanut butter or cream cheese.
- For the wings, gently push 1 pretzel into the filling, running parallel to the length of the celery stick.
- Do the same on the celery's other lengthwise side.
- Arrange the raisins or currents as the eyes, nose and mouth.
- For antennae, push the slivered almonds or mushroom cap into filling.
- If using mushrooms, arrange the spaghetti-like mushroom tips upward, like an antenna.
Nutritional information Edit
- 238 calories | 9g pro | 33g carb | 10g fat (35%)