Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- ½ cups almonds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Braggs
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the almonds until powdered.
- Add oil, Braggs, water, vinegar, garlic, rosemary and oregano and blend until well combined.
- In a large baking dish, place the mushrooms upside down and top with onions.
- Pour sauce over and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.