Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup (about half 2.1-ounce) finely chopped Butterfinger ® candy bar, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- pinch of salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place 1 tablespoon Butterfinger ® pieces into each of four 6-ounce custard cups.
- Place cream, 7 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Beat egg yolks in medium bowl; gradually whisk cream mixture into egg yolks.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour cream mixture through a fine sieve into prepared cups.
- Place cups in 9-inch-square baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
- Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle each crème brulée evenly with remaining sugar.
- Broil until sugar is melted and caramelized.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.