A cheesy taste of prawns is made divine with butter.
- ¼ cup butter
- 500 g. medium size prawns, unshelled
- 2 garlic cloves, pounded
- ½ large onion, sliced or minced
- ¼ cup grated cheese (Colby, Swiss, Parmesan, Cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
- chili leaves, optional
- Mix garlic, sugar and salt to prawns, mix and set aside for 15 minutes.
- heat butter in frying pan and fry prawns till cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add onion and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add grated cheese and cook for another 1 minute.
- Serve hot with rice and curry. Garnish with the chili leaves, if desired.