Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 100 g butter or margarine
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 3 g salt
- 500 g flour
- 125 g chocolate chips
- 125 g nuts, chopped
- cream together butter, Sugar, egg, vanilla, and salt .
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts, and shape into 12" rolls.
- Place 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets, and flatten.
- Bake at 350F for 15–20 minutes .
- Cool for a few minutes and cut into 1" diagonals.