- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 ½ cup pecans, finely chopped and toasted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (8-ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon butter flavoring
- Combine cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, butter, and 1 cup pecans, mixing well. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture; firmly press remaining mixture on bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add 1 ½ cup sugar, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sour cream and flavorings; mix well. Stir in ½ cup pecans.
- Spoon into a prepared pan; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 300° and bake an additional 50 minutes. Let cool to room temperature on a wire rack; chill.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 6 or 1- or 2- inch cheesecake slices