- Combine Butter Buds, dry milk and water.
- In a second bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
- Blend in salt, mustard, Sweet'n Low and vinegar.
- While beating slowly add oil, then butter buds mixture.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Note: use as a base for dressings and dips.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.