Make your own salt free seasoning mix to add punch to your recipes with no sodium.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks.
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 1½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp dry mustard powder
- 2 tsp dried finely chopped lemon peel
- 1 tsp pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Store in a dark, cool place in a tightly sealed container.
- Use on meats, poultry and fish, or at the table for a salt-free seasoning.