Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Make your own salt free seasoning mix to add punch to your recipes with no sodium.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks.
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 1½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp dry mustard powder
- 2 tsp dried finely chopped lemon peel
- 1 tsp pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Store in a dark, cool place in a tightly sealed container.
- Use on meats, poultry and fish, or at the table for a salt-free seasoning.