- In a large pot, bring to the boil 3lt of water with salt and olive oil.
- When boiling, poach the ravioli until al dente
- Finely chop the Onion and garlic, then in a saucepan, heat a little butter and sauté.
- Deglaze with white wine, reduce slightly and then add cream and bush tomato chutney.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Place the cooked pasta into a chafing dish, toss the sauce and add a little Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with the akudjura.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.