Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Marlin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon diced white onion
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- ¾ cup cooked diced ham
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- In a skillet heat oil and saute onions until tender then add chilies and ham and cook until heated.
- Beat eggs then sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into skillet and scramble over medium heat.
- Warm tortillas then when eggs are cooked fill equal amounts of egg mixture in each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas up and tuck one end.
- Serve with salsa.