This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Marlin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon diced white onion
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- ¾ cup cooked diced ham
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- In a skillet heat oil and saute onions until tender then add chilies and ham and cook until heated.
- Beat eggs then sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into skillet and scramble over medium heat.
- Warm tortillas then when eggs are cooked fill equal amounts of egg mixture in each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas up and tuck one end.
- Serve with salsa.