Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 3-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 16-ounce package frozen sweetened whole strawberries, thawed, drained and sliced in half*
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Combine rice, milk, Sugar and salt in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, about 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add cream cheese, broken in small pieces, and vanilla.
- Stir until Cheese is dissolved; chill. Fold in whipped cream. Chill thoroughly.
- Arrange strawberries over the bottom of a 12x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon pudding over Berries. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or just until Sugar melts, or use 8 individual ovenproof dishes.
- Serve immediately.