Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve hot with honey, jam or syrup. These are delicious for passover breakfast.
- Soak matzos in water for 10 minutes until soft.
- Put in a colander to drain and set aside.
- Beat eggs well in a large bowl.
- Squeeze all liquid out of the matzos and add to the eggs.
- Beat the mixture well.
- Heat oil (about 2 inches) in a frying pan.
- With a large spoon, drop into hot oil.
- Turn once or twice until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.