Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe also makes a good appetizer.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 225 g (8 oz) raw king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 10 cm (4 inches) cucumber, cut into 5 cm (2 inches) julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sauce
- 2 red chile, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add prawns and stir-fry for 4–5 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
- Remove prawns from pan and cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss well.