This recipe also makes a good appetizer.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 225 g (8 oz) raw king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 10 cm (4 inches) cucumber, cut into 5 cm (2 inches) julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sauce
- 2 red chile, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add prawns and stir-fry for 4–5 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
- Remove prawns from pan and cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss well.