Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a healthy recipe that can be served either as a snack or main course. It’s a great vegetarian dish.
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup rice vermicellis, soaked in hot water until soft
- 1/2 cup egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fried bean curd, sliced thinly
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup green papaya, shredded
- 1/3 cup cucumber, shredded
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 tablespoons tamarind juice
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons gram flour
- 2 tablespoons dried prawns, pounded
- 2 tablespoons dried chili powder
- a handful fried shallots
- a handful coriander leaves
Put rice, vermicellis, egg noodles and potatoes in a large bowl. Add ingredients for dressing. Mix well. Adjust seasoning if desired. Add in the rest of salad ingredients and mix well. Garnish with shallots and coriander leaves. Serves 4 people.