This is a very flavorful and filling vegetarian dish.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 green onions
- 1 radish
- 1 carrot
- 1 slice cucumber
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- sesame seeds
- soy sauce
- lemon juice
- Wash rice thoroughly.
- Boil in 5 cups of water with sea salt until soft and tender.
- While rice is cooking, wash vegetables.
- Slice onion finely.
- Cut radish in half.
- Cut carrot diagonally then slice in strips.
- Slice cucumber and cut each slice in four.
- In a wok or pan, heat oil and stir-fry garlic until it turns golden brown.
- Add all the vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- When the rice is cooked, drain and add in the fried vegetables and sesame seeds.
- Stir the rice and vegetables.
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Serve hot with sesame tahini.