Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a very flavorful and filling vegetarian dish.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 green onions
- 1 radish
- 1 carrot
- 1 slice cucumber
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- sesame seeds
- soy sauce
- lemon juice
- Wash rice thoroughly.
- Boil in 5 cups of water with sea salt until soft and tender.
- While rice is cooking, wash vegetables.
- Slice onion finely.
- Cut radish in half.
- Cut carrot diagonally then slice in strips.
- Slice cucumber and cut each slice in four.
- In a wok or pan, heat oil and stir-fry garlic until it turns golden brown.
- Add all the vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- When the rice is cooked, drain and add in the fried vegetables and sesame seeds.
- Stir the rice and vegetables.
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Serve hot with sesame tahini.