Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil potatoes in their skins.
- Peel potatoes and force the pulp through a sieve.
- Let it cool.
- Mix into the sieved pulp the eggs butter parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- butter small tartlet shell or barquettes or any little molds and fill them with the potato mixture.
- Bake them in a 375°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn out of the molds to serve.
- These make an excellent garnish for a roast.