Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes four burgers.
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ pounds ground chuck
- 8 oval slices rye bread with caraway seeds
- deli mustard
- Swiss Cheese
- In cup, combine coriander, paprika, sugar, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Shape ground chuck into four half-inch thick oval burgers.
- On waxed paper, pat spice mixture onto both sides of the burgers.
- Place burgers on a hot grill rack and cook 8 to 9 minutes for medium or until desired doneness, turning burgers only once.
- Serve on toasted (or untoasted—your choice) rye bread with mustard. Top with cheese and avocado.