Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes four burgers.
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ pounds ground chuck
- 8 oval slices rye bread with caraway seeds
- deli mustard
- Swiss Cheese
- In cup, combine coriander, paprika, sugar, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Shape ground chuck into four half-inch thick oval burgers.
- On waxed paper, pat spice mixture onto both sides of the burgers.
- Place burgers on a hot grill rack and cook 8 to 9 minutes for medium or until desired doneness, turning burgers only once.
- Serve on toasted (or untoasted—your choice) rye bread with mustard. Top with cheese and avocado.