Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For 4 people
- 1 kg spinach
- 1 cup rice
- 4 – 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- salt, pepper
- dill or mint
- Clean the spinach cleaned, and blanch in boiling water with salt for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Clean the rice set it to boil.
- When it is about half done, add in the blanched spinach.
- Fry the onions until they are golden in colour.
- Add tomato sauce and pepper and continue frying with spinach and rice.
- Allow to cook together for another 10 minutes (until rice is ready).
- Garnish with dill or mint.