Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 15 Servings.
- 10¾ ounces frozen pound cake -- thawed cut into 10 slices
- 21 ounces pie filling -- any flavor
- 8 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- green food coloring
- jelly beans and assorted Easter decorations
- 10000000 bunnys
- Line bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish with cake slices.
- Top with pie filling and all of the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Tint coconut pale green with food coloring.
- Sprinkle over center of whipped topping.
- Decorate with Easter candies and decorations
- mash bunnys
- ad barf
- burn over hells flames