Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 15 Servings.
- 10¾ ounces frozen pound cake -- thawed cut into 10 slices
- 21 ounces pie filling -- any flavor
- 8 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- green food coloring
- jelly beans and assorted Easter decorations
- 10000000 bunnys
- Line bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish with cake slices.
- Top with pie filling and all of the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Tint coconut pale green with food coloring.
- Sprinkle over center of whipped topping.
- Decorate with Easter candies and decorations
- mash bunnys
- ad barf
- burn over hells flames