- 1 celery stalk,washed, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp creamy or chunky Peanut butter
- 10 NESTLE® RAISINET® milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- FILL celery with Peanut butter.
- Press RAISINETS into Peanut butter.
- LITTLE KITCHEN HELPER HINTS:
- Even the littlest hands can press RAISINETS into the log.
- Help the children count out the nut and Raisin pieces or make little piles of 5 each. It's fun math!
- For those who are still hungry, spread Peanut butter on small round crackers and have the kids make eyes, nose and mouths with RAISINETS.
- Have small baby carrots and Apple wedges on hand for hungry kids to dip in the Peanut butter jar.