Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel and grate potatoes, drain excess water.
- Add grated onion, eggs, salt, pepper and flour.
- Mix until consistency of thick batter.
- Add ⅛ to ¼ cup of milk if too thick, beat until mixture look like a waffle batter.
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice last.
- Fry in vegetable oil or lard, until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sour cream or your favorite topping.