- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Beef buillion cube dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients until will blended.
- Knead for 2 minutes on a floured surface.
- Roll to 1/4 " thickness.
- Use a 2 1/2" bone shaped cookie cutter (or any one you prefer).
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 300 degrees oven on ungreased cookie pans.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!