Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by The Bartending School
- several dashes Tabasco sauce (optional)
- several dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz beef consommé or beef bouillon
- ½ tsp grated horseradish (optional)
- 1½ – 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch celery salt or celery seed
- Mix all ingredients with ice cubes in a chilled double old fashioned glass.
- Strain and pour into a shot glass for a bull shot "shot".