- Remove core from cabbage, place cabbage head in steamer and steam until all leaves are soft and separate easily.
- Saute parsley, onions, celery, seasoning, and garlic in oil substitute until onions are soft.
- Add 2 x 15 oz cans of tomato sauce, 4 cups water and bulgur.
- Cook about ½ hr over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bulgur is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- To stuff cabbage leaves, place a spoonful of mixture in center of each leaf.
- Starting at one side, roll leaf up and fold ends under.
- Place in a deep baking pan.
- Mix the 8 oz can of tomato sauce with ½ cup water and pour over stuffed cabbage leaves so they remain moist during baking.
- Bake at 375 °F for about 30 minutes until cabbage is hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.