Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is sweet and salty. Very satisfying and even the most anti-Asian food people will eat it if you call it something like 'hot jerky' or what ever.
- Preparation: 24 hours and 15 minutes.
- This recipe is for 4 – 6 servings.
- ½ cup olive oil or sesame oil
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2½ cups toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (apple cider or rice wine is best)
- 2 lbs beef or pork, cut into strips (think beef jerky)
- minced garlic
- minced scallions (to make a spicy version add crushed red pepper flakes to taste)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a shallow dish and refrigerate over night. (if there isn't enough liquid add more soy sauce)
- Remove meat from the marinade. Barbeque or pan fry.
- Serve with rice and stir fried vegies.