Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 lb lean ground chuck
- 1/2 lb lean ground Pork butt
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cut peeled Potato cubes
- 1 large Onion fine chop
- 1/3 cup crushed garlic
- 3 large fresh tomato fine chop
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Tsp fresh chopped oregano or chubritza
- 3 Tsps flour
- 4 Tsps cooking oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a deep skillet, brown ground meat together in oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
- While this is cooking, mix eggs, yogurt, feta, and flour,well.
- Mix ground meat, Potato, tomato, parsley together.
- Place in baking dish, and pour egg mixture over top.
- Sprinkle green onion on top
- Bake for 1-hr covered at 350 deg.Then 1/2-hr uncovered.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.