Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 kg of minced meat (best mix Pork and Beef but Beef only will do too)
- 1 kg of potatoes, peeled and finely chopped in cubes
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- parsley, 1/3 cupful, finely chopped
- one Onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbs flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp chubritza
- Fry the Onion and the minced meat in a little oil.
- The more fatty the meat is, the less oil you need.
- In about 10 minutes take it off the hob and mix well with the potatoes, tomatoes, and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 190C, or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Stir the eggs, the yogurt and the flour together and pour it over the dish.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.