- 3 boxes Alsa green unflavored gulaman (Jell-O)
- 2 – 3 pandan leaves
- ¾ can condensed milk
- 1 medium bottle green nata de coco (may use pandan flavored nata de coco)
- 4 tetra packs all-purpose cream
- about 4 pieces buko (young coconut) – shredded meat
- Boil gelatin with pandan leaves based on the instructions in the box.
- Remove pandan leaves-be careful as may get too bitter if leaves left in too long.
- Pour into molds (such as rectangular pyrex dishes) and cut into cubes when firm.
- Drain nata de coco very well so mixture will not get watery.
- Whip cream to increase volume.
- Mix gelatin squares, drained nata de coco, whipped cream, shredded buko and condensed milk.
- Chill and serve.