Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It can be prepared in 40 Minutes and serves 4 persons.
- 1 chicken, 2½ - 3½ pounds, cut in serving pieces
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups bouillon
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- Sprinkle Chicken with monosodium glutamate and salt.
- Brown in melted butter in skillet on all sides.
- Add bouillon, soy sauce, ginger and celery. Cover. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add Onion, green pepper and Mushrooms with liquid. Cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add blended cornstarch and water. Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add cabbage. Cover. Cook for 3 minutes.