Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked sweet dumplings
- 200 g flour
- 30 g yeast
- 3 eggs
- 10 g melted butter
- 2.5 dl lukewarm milk
- 25 g sugar
- 1 ground lemon peel
- 1 tbsp dark rum
- Pour sifted flour with salt in a bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle and put in some salt and lemon peel.
- Take a cup and pour in 4 tbsp warm milk, add yeast, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp flour.
- Mix and let it stand until yeast rises.
- Put eggs, butter, sugar, rum and milk in the blender. Mix well.
- Pour in the hole in flour and yeast, and gradually add the liquid from the blender. Mix slowly.
- Make soft dough and beat it with the ladle, until it separates from the bowl and small blisters appear.
- Cover the bowl and let dough rise until it doubles in bulk.
- Grease the baking tin.
- Roll the pastry out to the thickness of a finger.
- Cut the squares (8x8 cm).
- Place 1 teaspoon marmalade on each square.
- Roll them.
- Slightly press the ends of the dumplings.
- Grease each piece with butter, so that they cannot stick together.
- Arrange them in the baking tin.
- Do all the work with greased hands.
- The dumplings must rise once more for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Cover them if the surface begins to burn.
- Place on a serving dish and pour with powdered sugar with vanilla.