Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Select firm ripe figs.
- Combine the soda and 1 gallon boiling water and pour over the figs.
- Soak for about 10 minutes or until skins become transparent, then rinse in cold water.
- Combine the honey and 6 cups water for syrup and bring to a boil.
- Add the figs to the syrup and simmer until figs are clear.
- Pack in hot sterilized jars and cover with boiling syrup.
- Add lemon slices to each jars, if desired.
- Place lids and rings on jars and store.