Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Arline and Dave Isaacs, Look Who's Cooking in Laguna Beach
- Serves 4 to 6 for buffet or picnic.
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt, sesame seed, soy sauce, green onions, garlic and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken wings and marinate at least 3 hours.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.