Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 24
- 24 chicken wings (bout 4 pounds)
- 1 envelope Lipton Golden Onion Recipe soup mix
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1½ to 2 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup Wish Bone Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
- celery sticks, optional
- Cut tips off chicken wings. Save tips for soup if desired.
- Halve remaining chicken wings at joint.
- In food processor or blender, process soup mix, margarine, vinegar, water, garlic, pepper and cumin until blended. Set aside.
- Broil chicken 12 minutes or until brown, turning after 6 minutes.
- Brush with half of the soup mixture, then broil 2 minutes or until crisp. Turn,
- Then brush with remaining soup mixture and broil another minute.
- Serve with dressing and if desired, celery sticks.
- Substitute Lipton Onion Recipe soup mix for the golden onion soup mix.