Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 24
- 24 chicken wings (bout 4 pounds)
- 1 envelope Lipton Golden Onion Recipe soup mix
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1½ to 2 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup Wish Bone Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
- celery sticks, optional
- Cut tips off chicken wings. Save tips for soup if desired.
- Halve remaining chicken wings at joint.
- In food processor or blender, process soup mix, margarine, vinegar, water, garlic, pepper and cumin until blended. Set aside.
- Broil chicken 12 minutes or until brown, turning after 6 minutes.
- Brush with half of the soup mixture, then broil 2 minutes or until crisp. Turn,
- Then brush with remaining soup mixture and broil another minute.
- Serve with dressing and if desired, celery sticks.
- Substitute Lipton Onion Recipe soup mix for the golden onion soup mix.