Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 2/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar, divided
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 x 8" tortilla shells
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders, cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tbsp vinegar in a small bowl.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- To assemble wraps: lay a tortilla on a plate.
- Spread with 1 tbsp blue cheese sauce and top with ½ of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato.
- Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.