Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: ~15 min, or until hot and bubbly
Serves: 3-5, or 2-3 hungry people
Who doesn't love buffalo chicken? Whether it's a buffalo chicken sandwich, buffalo chicken wings, buffalo chicken salad... I know that I just can't get enough of the flavor. My brother and I decided we would experiment with a Buffalo Chicken casserole, and this is what we came up with. Enjoy!
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 2 bricks of cream cheese
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or bleu-cheese)
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hots sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese with some Mozzarella Cheese (or more if you prefer)
- While the store-bought rotisserie chicken is warm, shred the white meat and put in medium size bowl.
- Add 2 bricks of cream cheese and finely chopped celery stalks
- Add 1 cup of ranch dressing to bowl
- Add 1 cup of Frank's hot sauce to bowl
- Mix it all together gently until evenly thoroughly mixed throughout
- Put ingredients into a baking/casserole dish, and top with cheddar cheese to taste
- Bake on 350 °F until hot and bubbly.