Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
The taste of a buffalo hot wing in burger form.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- Buffalo sauce (equal parts butter and hot sauce)
- 1 cup coleslaw
- ¼ crumbled blue cheese
- hamburger buns
- Heat griddle or fry pan to medium high heat
- Form burger into 3⅓ lb patties
- Season patties with salt and pepper.
- Fry each side of patty to personal tastes
- Dip each patty in buffalo sauce.
- Mix crumbled blue cheese with coleslaw
- Assemble burger with bun, burger, blue cheese coleslaw mixture and top with another bun