Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Wells Estate in Canton, Texas in 1987. Date and source unknown.
- 2 pounds ground Beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 medium white Onion, grated
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 teaspoon sage, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Steak sauce
- Mix ground Beef lightly with eggs, rolled oats, Onion, applesauce, salt, pepper, and sage until well-blended.
- Pack firmly into a loaf pan.
- Unmold into a shallow baking pan.
- Score top in cross-cross patter and brush with Steak sauce.
- Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.