- 1 1/2 cups white rice, pre-cooked, measured after cooking (get our recipe for white rice
- 3/4 cup Sugar or equivalent such as Splenda or Equal
- 1/4 teaspoonful salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup whole or skim milk
- 1/2 cup seedless Raisins
- 2 tablespoonfuls melted butter or peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients, preferably in the order listed.
- Bake for thirty minutes at 325 degrees.
- Allow to cool. While still warm, cut into serving-size pieces, about 1 1/2 inches on each side.
- May be served warm or refrigerated.
- If desired, add one ounce of cognac to each individual serving, set the cognac on fire, and serve "flambe" or "flaming".