Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: dLife
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium size bowl, combine the buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, egg and baking powder, mixing thoroughly.
- Add the water, applesauce and vanilla extract and stir until only small lumps remain.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until the bottom is browned, turn and cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat to make a total of 12 pancakes.
- Make sure skillet is hot before pouring batter on.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 80 | Fat 1g | Saturated Fat 0g | Protein 3g | Carbohydrate 16g | Fiber 2g | Cholesterol 20mg | Sodium 130mg