Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my Old Recipes
- Serves 6
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb potatoes, cooked and coarsely mashed
- 1 lb cabbage, kale or other greens, cooked
- 3 tbsp toasted bread crumbs
- additional butter or drippings
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, heat butter.
- Add onion.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes and greens.
- Stir in onions and bread crumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes.
- To serve, spoon into serving dish and drizzle with additional melted butter if desired.