Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ kg of salt cod
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- oil for frying
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup cold water
- Soak the cod for 12 hours.
- Boil for about 10 minutes with clean water (not the water used to soak it).
- Shred the fish well pulling out all the bones.
- In a bowl put flour, eggs, stir, add 1 cup water, chopped garlic, parsley and shredded fish, put the baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Heat the oil.
- One spoonful at a time, drop this mixture into the oil, cook until browned.