Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Wells Estate in Canton, Texas in 1987. The notation on this card indicates it came from a church cookbook in 1944. Exact date and source unknown. If you like Brussels sprouts, like I do, this is a dynamite recipe.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the sprouts covered in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Heat the butter in small saucepan and brown the pecans.
- Pour the pecans over the sprouts and serve immediately.