Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 oz (1) pkg brussel sprouts
- 16 oz (1) can canned carrots or 5 med carrots, sliced and cooked
- 1/2 cup lemon shaker dressing
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions until they are crisp but tender; drain.
- Drain carrots and put them in a bowl
- add Brussels sprouts and lemon shaker dressing; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 4–6 hours before using; stir occasionally.