Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bruschetta is typically served with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, but plums are a sweet surprise in this tasty Italian inspired side.
Entertain the Fruit and Veggie Way by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 sourdough baguette (24 inch)
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese, whipped
- 6 cups sliced fresh plums (about 9 plums)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Slice baguette into 24 one inch-thick pieces.
- Toast baguette slices in a 350 °F oven until golden brown.
- Spread each slice with fat-free cream cheese.
- Place slices (about 3) of plum on each piece.
- Garnish with basil.