Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Paula Lydzinski, Perkasie, PA
- Makes one to two dozen
- 2 to 3 cups plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 to 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 to 5 leaves fresh basil, minced
- ⅓ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅛ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 baguette or loaf Italian bread, sliced and toasted
- Combine all ingredients except bread in large bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight to develop flavor.
- Serve at room temperature, spread on toasted rounds of bread.