Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, December 26, 2006
- Typed by Susan Godfrey
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Total: 40 minutes
- Makes 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 can (14½ oz) diced tomatoes, untrained
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes in medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix,water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutrition per serving (recipe only):
- 310 Calories | 7 g Total Fat | 3 g Saturated Fat | 80 mg Cholesterol | 710 mg Sodium | 25 g Carbohydrate | 2 g Dietary Fiber | 4 g Sugars | 33 g Protein | Vitamin a 10% Dv | Vitamin c 15% Dv | Calcium 20% Dv | Iron 15% Dv