Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, December 26, 2006
- Typed by Susan Godfrey
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Total: 40 minutes
- Makes 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 can (14½ oz) diced tomatoes, untrained
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes in medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix,water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutrition per serving (recipe only):
- 310 Calories | 7 g Total Fat | 3 g Saturated Fat | 80 mg Cholesterol | 710 mg Sodium | 25 g Carbohydrate | 2 g Dietary Fiber | 4 g Sugars | 33 g Protein | Vitamin a 10% Dv | Vitamin c 15% Dv | Calcium 20% Dv | Iron 15% Dv